Multideck is a profiled, high performance, galvanised steel floor decking that is designed to be used in the construction of composite floor slabs.
Kingspan Multideck is available in a number of ranges including
- Multideck 50-V3 is mainly specified for minimum slab depth and robust acoustics.
- Multideck 60-V2 is our most popular deck and is suitable for most applications.
- Multideck 80-V2 provides greater spans and concrete savings.
- Multideck 146 is capable of spanning up to 6 metres.
Accredited to the highest EXC4 execution class under the Steel Construction Certificate Scheme (SCCS), Multideck can be used on all construction types.
Wide range of depths to suit different applications
- Up to 4 hours fire performance
- Robust acoustic solution for buildings
- Can span up to 6 metres without props
- Reinforced with Mesh or Dramix Steel Fibres
Find out More
For more information about Kingspan Multideck, please download our product information, or contact a member of our team who will be happy to help with advice.