Tyvek FireCurb Housewrap Membranes
DuPont Tyvek FireCurb Housewrap is a lightweight, advanced, fire retardant membrane that self-extinguishes when ignited. It uses a halogen-free flame-retardant coating to reduce the formation of droplets and smoke with minimal environmental impact. The material, which allows a building to breathe easy whilst remaining airtight and watertight, adds flame retardancy properties that can significantly increase building safety.
Tyvek FireCurb Breather Membrane from DuPont prevents fire from spreading by limiting the propagation of flames. Thanks to the materials used in the product, flames simply die down and go out. FireCurb expands on the standard range of Tyvek membranes adding flame retardancy for even more comprehensive protection of walls in order to meet stringent regulations.
Features of Dupont FireCurb Breather Membrane
- Halogen-free flame retardant coating
- Self-extinguishing when ignited
- Restricts propagation of flames
- Very limited contribution to fire thanks to low flammability
- Manufactured from high-density polypropylene with a halogen-free non-toxic coating