Valcan Ceramapanel Rainscreen Cladding
Cermapanel fibre cement façades are cost effective and easy to install. The cladding panels are particularly suited to modern commercial, residential and industrial buildings, where a natural aesthetic is required. The panels are able to conceal common structural materials and provide sound dampening benefits. As standard, Cermapanel is available as A1 rated to BS EN 13501-1 which is non-combustible and the best choice for high rise projects worldwide, however, if your project can accept A2-s1, d0 rated which is limited combustibility, Ceramapanel A2 is also available at a reduced cost. Ceramapanel comes in a total of 26 colours across two natural through-coloured ranges and is also available in customised Painted RAL range.
- Non-combustible – Achieves A1 rating*
- CWCT tested
- Available as a complete cement cladding system with carrier
- Cost effective
- Short lead times and fast installation timeframes
- Panels supplied pre-squared
- Long lasting, Low maintenance panels can be finished off-site for easy and efficient installation.
- High strength and environmental durability
- Through coloured with wide Colour range & finishing options
- Sound dampening Benefits
- Graffiti Resistant when coated with acrylic treatment (Natural+ range)
- Width(mm) 1220 or 1250 – custom widths available on request
- Length (mm) 2500 or 3050 – custom lengths are available on request
- Overall panel thickness 8mm, 10m or 12mm
- Weight: 8mm = 14.4kg/m2, 10mm = 18kg/m2 or 12mm = 21.6kg/m2
Find out More
Interested in Valcan Ceramapanel? Speak to a member of our team today to learn more about Valcan Ceramapanel or ask about our CNS fabrication service, which can simplify your construction process with ready to fit panels.