Valcan Vitradual Rainscreen Cladding
VitraDual is a prefinished rainscreen panel designed to provide a non-combustible aluminium panel solution that can be fitted as both cassette panels and flat sheets with minimal oil-canning appearance offering a cost effective and aesthetically pleasing facade solution.
- Non-combustible – A1 rated to BS EN 13501-1
- Lightweight – VitraDual is incredibly rigid and lightweight and is therefore also easy to install.
- Versatile – VitraDual can be custom designed into a wide range of shapes and dimensions as well as able to be perforated or curved in some applications making it a versatile design choice.
- Maintenance – easy to maintain compared to polyester based coatings.
- BBA Accredited
- High Durability – VitraDual panels are highly durable and impact resistant. They can be used effectively in high traffic areas.
- Paint System – VitraDual only use the highly recognised PVDF KYNAR 500 or FEVE paints known for their high durability, providing the optimum resistance to weather and industrial pollutants.
- Warranty – VitraDual has upto a 30 year warranty.
- Extremely Flat – Low Surface Stress.
VitraDual is made up of an aluminium sheet coil coated with highly durable PVDF paints available in 2mm and 3mm thicknesses as standard. VitraDual can be produced in custom sizes as required.
- Width(mm) 1000, 1250* or 1500* *Standard
- Length (mm) 3200 or 4000 – custom lengths are available from 2000-5000mm
- Overall panel thickness 2mm or 3mm
- Weight: 2mm = 5.42kg/m2 or 3mm = 8.13kg/m2
VitraDual uses the same PVDF coating system as on Vitrabond panels which boasts superior quality and our full colour matching range as well as RAL colours, stone and wood effect finishes. VitraDual cladding panels are prefinished which means they do not need fabrication prior to the coating process. This is unlike standard powder coated systems and means we are able to provide reduced lead times, reduced damage and lower costs.
Find out More
Interested in Valcan Vitraduel Speak to a member of our team today to learn more about Valcan Vitraduel or ask about our CNS fabrication service, which can simplify your construction process with ready to fit panels.